How we grew Hydratherma Naturals in a grassroots fashion
Who We Are
"The opportunity to help others reach their hair care goals is what inspires and motivates us the most."
-Saleemah Cartwright, co-founder of Healthy Hair Journey Enterprises LLC & creator of Hydratherma Naturals hair care collection.
About The Hydratherma Naturals Product Collection
Hydratherma Naturals is the only product in the market scientifically formulated with natural ingredients to provide your hair with the perfect balance of moisture and protein -- the key to healthy, thicker, shiny, polished and longer hair. This perfect balance of moisture and protein makes it the best choice for all hair types.
All Hydratherma Naturals products were thoughtfully developed using natural-based ingredients and a unique and perfectly balanced formulation of moisture and protein specifically to repair and restore dry, problem hair and maintain healthy, strong, beautiful hair. We know it works because we continue to be inspired by countless customers who have expressed how our products have made a difference not only in their hair but in their lives. We promise to continue to develop and market only products that have proven results and meet customer satisfaction.
A balanced moisture to protein ratio in the hair is the cornerstone to healthy manageable hair. This simple scientific formula is the driving force behind all Hydratherma Naturals products and the secret behind how our products deliver on its promise of length retention and beautiful frizz-free curls. Hair is infused with moisture and strength, thus immediate perfect balance is restored and the hair thrives and flourishes.
About Saleemah Cartwright
A licensed cosmetologist and registered nurse (BSN). Saleemah Cartwright, creator and co-owner of the Hydratherma Naturals hair care collection, has made it her mission to promote healthy hair by developing superior hair care products & systems that benefit consumers and support the environment.
Committed to inspiring, educating and empowering consumers about achieving healthy hair, she encourages her customers to reach their goals through healthy hair care practices. She is the co-founder of Healthy Hair Journey Enterprises L.L.C. and the Hydratherma Healthy Hair Product Collection. Saleemah Cartwright is a proud member of Cambridge Who’s Who among Executives, Professionals and Entrepreneurs.
"Hair is my love! Hair is my passion! To see hair flourish, thrive and prosper gives me excitement. I find my passion through helping others reach their healthy hair goals. I thank God for the opportunity to share my love with others!"
About Willie Cartwright
A financial advisor by education and trade. Willie Cartwright, co-owner of the Hydratherma Naturals hair care collection serves as CFO. He holds a BS in Finance and an Executive MBA. After spending 17 years in corporate America, he decided to team up with his wife Saleemah and start Healthy Hair Journey Enterprises LLC. He handles the financial aspects of this family run business. His zeal for finance and Saleemah’s passion for hair creates a great combination.
Why the Hydratherma Naturals Healthy Hair Care Product Line Was Created
My time spent as a hair stylist taught me the importance of balancing the moisture and protein levels in the hair. I noticed that when the hair was well balanced, the hair would flourish. Too much moisture or protein would result in breakage. Once the hair was balanced, the hair would thicken, retain length and less breakage would occur.
I tried many products on my hair and the hair of my clients. Most products would result in too much moisture in the hair or protein overload.
Many clients did not know how to balance the levels in the hair. I wanted to create a line scientifically formulated to balance the moisture and protein levels in the hair.
I wanted to take the guess work out of it and make the regimen easy to follow.
After several years of combining many of the hair care ingredients that I absolutely loved, we were finally able to formulate a natural-based hair care product collection that left the hair in perfect balance.
Saleemah Cartwright, Co-owner- Healthy Hair Journey Enterprises llc and the Hydratherma Naturals product line.
Our ultimate passion and motivation at healthy hair journey is to promote Healthy natural hair for women and men of all ethnicities and hair texture.
Many people with kinky or curly hair textures typically do not know how to care for their hair correctly because they don’t have the appropriate products, proper knowledge and information on how to effectively achieve well-nourished and vibrant-looking hair.
Our goal with the Hydratherma Naturals hair care collection is to provide superior products, effective systems and accessible information to our community to end this struggle and realize their hair care goals.
More Features & Benefits of Hydratherma Naturals
Why it Works
- Scientifically Formulated :: Healthy natural hair that retains length lies in the science of balancing the moisture and protein ratio in the hair.
- Intense Nourishment :: This unique relationship provides intense nourishment…moisturizing, sealing and bonding the hair structure creating healthy, natural, kinky and frizz-free hair.
- Simple Regimen :: The modern woman craves for simple solutions while still feeling in control. Having a simple hair care routine that delivers results satisfies this craving.
- Education/Community :: Ongoing support through education, communication and connection makes a woman feel empowered.
Why it's Different
- HTN is the only hair care line in the market that achieves the perfect balance of moisture and protein in the hair.
- Unlike many ordinary shampoos and conditioners, HTN focuses on the health of the hair, repairing and rejuvenating it to its optimal health so there’s less breakage, more length retention and better manageability.
- HTN products offer a complete system that’s simple to apply . All products work synergistically to improve, enhance and maintain a naturally healthy hair.
- HTN products are made with many natural ingredients that are ph-balanced and free of paraben, mineral oil, and petrolatum.
- All HTN products are made with many natural ingredients leaving the hair smelling naturally clean and fresh.
- Beauty :: Achieve healthy, long, shiny, polished, thick, strong hair.
- Inclusive :: Effective for men & women of all hair types and textures ; also works for processed and chemically-treated hair.
- Savings :: Less salon visits.
- Value :: Less time, aggravation and money spent trying to figure out the right combination to achieve healthy natural hair and less time and money.
- System :: Provides a complete, simple and effective system while transitioning and maintaining a natural healthy hair.
- Simplicity :: The step-by-step routine is easy to follow.
- Emu Oil :: The addition of Emu oil, also known as the hair healer assists in the stimulation of hair growth by increasing circulation and moisture in the scalp. It has anti-inflammatory and anti- aging properties, soothes the scalp, contains omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids and other healing benefits.
- Education :: Information and support is easily accessible through its website and social media platforms.
- Empowerment :: The DIY (do-it-yourself) aspect and education provides empowerment through self-sufficiency.
- Social Responsibility :: Natural-based ingredients that’s good for the hair health and favorable to the environment.
Education, Empowerment, Community
We strive to promote the attainment of healthy hair by offering accessible information to everyone and providing support to our community of valued customers. Through workshops, web content, video tutorials, step-by-step instructions, blog, social media and direct Q&A with the founder, we offer several touch points to ensure that we are always connected to our valued customers and consumers.
Customer satisfaction is the keystone to our business. Nothing motivates us more than hearing our customers shout out praises and success stories about how our products have made a positive impact in their lives. We are committed to excellence in our products and customer service.